Have you participated in a JV Gift Giveaway? It’s a great way to share your information, offerings and/or book with a wider audience and to grow your loyal following/list/tribe at the same time. It also allows you to partner with others who serve the same audience as you do
With a JV Gift Giveaway, you team up with a certain number of people for a predetermined number of days. You each offer a free gift and you each promote the page that lists all the gifts. It’s a win-win-win: for you, for the other participants and for those people who are looking for some cool free offerings.
I asked Tracy K. Pierce to share some insights on her first JV Gift Giveaway, which was held for 9 days and had six people participating and promoting the event.
- She had 150 new people opt in to her list – this “has been great for getting the word out about my services and products.” Others reported between 50-200 new opt ins to their lists.
- “The biggest advantage for me has been connecting with the other participants. Some of us have gone on to supporting each other in other ways besides the JV Gift Giveaway, which just gives us all more exposure to a larger audience.”
Tracy is now hosting her second Giveaway now, from January 2nd to 13th i.e for 11 days, with 15 participants. Here are just some of the offerings:
- Tracy K. Pierce: Clear the Clutter Workbook
- Mira Dessy: Getting Started With The Pantry Principle
- Line Brunet: The New You (6 MP3s & worksheets)
- Trudy Scott, Food Mood Expert and Nutritionist: Sugar Cravings/Mood Quiz and the Powerful Endorphin Connection to Emotional Eating
- Kimberly Eldredge: 5 Self-Publishing Misconceptions: Debunked! eBook
As you can see, I am a participant! This is my first JV Gift Giveaway and so far I’m very pleased with the results. In two days I have added over 30 people to my list/tribe. I have also connected with one of the participants, Kimberly Eldredge, to learn more about her self-publishing work (I’m always looking for resources for my authors and aspiring authors!). I’m also scoping things out so I can host my own giveaway in the future.
Check out the page to see how it works and feel free to sign up for your free downloads too. This way you can get ideas for when you participate in something like this in the future. And you’re probably going to find someone useful for yourself or someone you know too! We all want free stuff, don’t we? This is one of the joys of these giveaways!
I’d like to thank Tracy for inviting me to participate and for sharing some great information she’s learned in the process of doing these – thanks Tracy! Here is more about her: Tracy K. Pierce is a Clutter Coach, Holistic Organizer, and the creator of the Reclaim Your Space, Reclaim Your Life Bootcamp program. She is the owner and founder of Synergy Organizing and Synergy Wellness. Her mission is to propel her clients towards the realization of their ideal lives. Tracy assists holistically-minded and motivated people who are sick and tired of their clutter reclaim space for what matters most. Learn more about Tracy at www.SynergyOrganizing.com
I’ll be sharing more in future blog posts: part 2/setup, part 3/my observations, and part 4/my results. Stay tuned!
I’d love to hear your experiences – good and bad – with JV Gift Giveaways.