Why Twitter? The MEDIA is there
~ Mary Agnes Vetell Antonopoulos, social media strategist
Even this short and sweet twitter tip is gold!
Mary Agnes is the real deal when it comes to social media (I’ve had the pleasure of hearing her do shirt 1 hour talks on two different occasions)!
She is hosting a 2 day SOCIAL MEDIA BOOTCAMP for BUSINESS SUCCESS from Friday, January 29, 2016 at 10:00 AM – Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 5:00 PM (PST) in South San Francisco, CA.
What you’ll learn:
- Algorithm Review of All Social Platforms
- YouTube & Video for Marketing & Brand Development
- Facebook (Groups & Pages & Secret Tips)
- LinkedIn Profiles, Groups, Advanced Search & Posting
- Twitter (How to use groups & media!)
- Using Meetup Groups (Yours or Other People’s!)
- WEBINARS! What you need to know
- What to do with GOOGLE PLUS!
- Pinterest – a winning formula to make this work!
- Content River & Blogging Course
- Social to Email List Conversion
- Email Copy Secrets (Mary’s high open rate is 57%!)
- HOW can you maximize your brand and search-ability on Google, Facebook, and everywhere else? Especially when they ALL work on a DIFFERENT algorithm?
- TOP insider secrets on ALL social platforms and leave with a customized STRATEGY.
My friend and colleague Magdalena Wszelaki, shared this on social media:
To all my self-employed friends: if social media matters in your business, this is the workshop to attend (in SF). She teaches how to hack social media. Her tactics have helped me build my FB fan page to 70K fans. Highly recommended.
When asked to share one teaser that really helped her online, she shared these three great tips:
- Posting regularly and changing the language as if I was writing to a friend, not a promo post
- Getting a graphic designer to develop infographics = super high shareability
- Creating “consolidated” posts with content from others (like the Thanksgiving recipes post), also = high shareability.
Here is the Thanksgiving recipes post she is referring to:
A Collection of Gluten-Free and Paleo-Friendly THANKSGIVING Recipes Everyone Will Love
I even contributed to this one! And it was shared by all the authors and their followers.
For more details about the social media event and how to register, go here.
Be sure to check out her videos on the event page. This event is NOT to be missed! I hope to see you there!