Speaking is one of the biggest ways I have grown my business. As an author it is imperative that you do presentations and is a great way to solidify your expert status. As an aspiring author it’s also imperative that you do presentations to grow your platform/tribe.
Free preview call: Thursday November 14th at 5pm PST. Save the date for the paid teleseries: Thursdays December 5th, 9th, 12th and 16th at 5pm PST (the next course in my “Write Your Book” teleseries).
- 5 reasons why speaking is great for your biz
- What 3 things to do if you’re just getting started
- 9 great ideas for where to speak
- How to grow your loyal tribe and reach 100s if not 1000s with teleseminars and telesummits
- What is a poster presentation and why do them at medical conferences?
- The key points for deciding what your topic should be
- 3 great skills to acquire to take your speaking to the next level – so they come knocking at your door!
I am holding this free preview call which will be a content-rich sampling of the main teleseries. Of course, we’ll go into in much much more detail during the teleseries on Thursdays December 5th, 9th, 12th and 16th at 5pm PST – so you can get a great start in 2014! We’ll also have some excellent guest experts to share their experiences: how to be a TEDx speaker, podcasting, how telesummits grow your platform big-time and much more!
Come with your questions – call in to ask them live and connect on the web to post your questions online.